(this recipe makes about 10 small pancakes)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
(vegan, GF, refined sugar free) - it doesn't get easier than this 😊. You need just a few ingredients that you probably already have at home and you'll be set with a delicious & nutritious breakfast 😊
- 240 ml coconut milk⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
150 g GF oats (regular oats work too)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2 ripe bananas⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 tbsp chia seeds⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2 tbsp of @puresweetofficial Zero sweetener⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 tsp vanilla extract⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- a pinch of salt⠀⠀
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend them for a minute or so until they combine and the batter is frothy.
- Heat up a nonstick pan and brush it with a little bit of oil (I used sunflower oil).
- Cook your pancakes for about 1 minute per side.
- They're best served warm with fresh fruits and maple or chocolate syrup.⠀⠀