Keto Lemon Bars
You and your guests will be left satisfied after these dense, wonderful lemon dream bars! Finish them off with lemon and a sprinkle of erythritol.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 45 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour, divided
- 1 cup powdered erythritol (puresweet), divided
- 3 medium lemons
- 3 large eggs
1. Mix butter, 1 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup erythritol, and a pinch of salt. Press evenly into an 8×8″ parchment paperlined baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Then, let cool for 10 minutes.
2. Into a bowl, zest one of the lemons, then juice all 3 lemons, add the eggs, 3/4 cup erythritol, 3/4 cup almond flour & pinch of salt. Combine to make filling.
3. Pour the filling onto the crust & bake for 25 minutes.
If adding vanilla extract to crust is something you’re used to, feel free to mix 1/2 tsp into the crust. I recommend letting the bars cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting.