Free UK Shipping, No minimum spend. Summer offer, use code SUMMER10 for 10% off a £20 spend. We are so humbled by all the lovely support we have received from everyone ❤️
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Get ready to fall in love with these vegan chocolate chip cookies! They have soft, chewy middles, crispy edges, and gooey chocolate in every bite.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup Puresweet Brown Shuga (sugar substitute)
½ cup melted coconut oil
⅓ cup tahini* (see note)
6 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, coconut oil, tahini, water, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and use a spatula to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes.