As seen on Dragons' Den. Free UK shipping. Use code FUEL15 for 15% off any three items or more.
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Get ready to fall in love with these vegan chocolate chip cookies! They have soft, chewy middles, crispy edges, and gooey chocolate in every bite.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup Puresweet Brown Shuga (sugar substitute)
½ cup melted coconut oil
⅓ cup tahini* (see note)
6 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, coconut oil, tahini, water, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and use a spatula to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips. Use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto the baking sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes.